What does it do?
The iAlarm Smart is a state-of-the-art 2-way wireless alarm system designed for the modern home that provides more than just standard home security system. The Smart System is designed as a rented system, a deposit is paid and then subject to a contract the system is paid in monthly instalments.
The iAlarm Smart supports visual verification with a self monitoring Smartphone app (also available via web browser) which enables homeowners to control their alarm systems remotely as well as view real-time images taken inside their premises with the eyeWave™ wireless PIR camera detector which communicates with the iGuard server.
In the event of an alarm, the PIR camera is automatically activated and captures a sequence of images which it sends to users via iGuard’s Smartphone/ web Application. This capability enables users to view the images and confirm if there is a crime in progress. The monitoring station will also respond to the alarm and using the visual verification feature contact the key holders and if needed the Gardaí (within the terms of the Gardaí Policy)
The iAlarm Smart is easy to install, can be managed remotely and gives peace of mind, and therefore provides benefits for monitoring stations and end users.
The iAlarm Smart wireless security system can be enhanced with a wide range of accessories that provide additional protection against theft as well as protection against environmental hazards and providing elderly care.
- Fully Wireless means hassle free installation
- Fully monitored using built in GSM-no landline required
- Gardaí response (Within the Gardaí Policy terms)
- With the Smartphone app you can check your home anytime
- Easy system control with the LCD keypad
- Night setting allows you to be secure while at home
- Hall PIR camera records any intruder and saves the footage for later
- 3 year warranty on all parts
- 2 Service calls per year included
- Unlimited remote support 24hrs a day
- 24hr Emergency callout facility
- Full range of accessories available
- Approval: EN50131 Grade 2